Do you have a business? Need a professional to manage your books of accounts, Payroll and ATO compliance? Look no further!
- Reliable Service
- Quick Response Times
- Proactive Approach
- Outside Hours Access
- Qualified, Trained and Experienced Staff.
Let us do the hard work so you can concentrate on what you know best.
Premier One is a CPA & Tax practice. Contact us to use the best bookkeeping,virtual CFO, compliance, and tax accounting services Australia-wide.
WHAT WE OFFER
Professional Services Tailored to Your Needs
★ Experienced CPA Accountants
★ Business Tax
★ Personal Tax
★ Investment Property Tax
★ Registered Tax Agents
Xero/MYOB Accountright Bookkeeping
We offer Xero & MYOB Accountright bookkeeping services with the aim of making your bookkeeping easier. Monitoring your profitability and cash flow on a monthly basis is important for every business, no matter the size.
★ Cash Flow forecasting & Budgeting
★ Monthly Management Accounting Board Reports
★ Systems, Processes and Procedures review
★ Independent review of your In-house accounting/bookkeeping
★ Profit and Cash Flow Reporting & Recommendations
★ Business Financial Health Check-up.
No better compliment than the words of our Happy Clients
Why Choose Premierone Accounting Services?
FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
Saved On Taxes
How We Deliver
Building Trust through Excellence
Qualified & Experienced Accountants
All our staff are highly qualified & well experienced, all working under supervision and guidance of CPAs with extensive industry experience.
Reasonable and Transparent Fees
We strive to reduce your tax bill, increase profit margins and scale your business, all covered under a budget friendly fee.
Personal Attention That Produces Results
We are your trusted partner in success, offering full range of specialized services with individual attention that you deserve.
Valued Relationships with Our Clients
We always build a trusting and valuable relationship with our clients, ensuring years long association & service satisfaction.
Unlimited Email and Phone Support
We offer unlimited phone & email support to our clients ensuring smooth running of their business functions at all times.
Proven & Robust Software Systems
Our standardized processes and efficient Project Management system helps to communicate with you clearly and efficiently.
Industries We Serve
Aged Care Facility
Energy & Environment
Construction & Property Development
Wholesale & Retail
Medical Clinic Facilities
International Student Enrollment Services
Painting & Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
Payroll tax is the levy payable by the businesses to the state revenue offices based on the annual Australia national wages threshold stipulated for each state. It is payable either on a monthly or yearly basis.
PAYG Withholding is the income tax applicable to your employees’ wages and salaries, which needs to be deducted from the salaries & wages payment and remitted to the ATO either monthly or quarterly, based on your gross sales turnover.
• Full-time Employment where an employee works for a total of 38 hours a week.
• Part-time Employment where an employee works only for a few days or hours in a week with full-time employment entitlements calculated pro-rata.
• Casual Employment where an employee works on a casual basis with no specified hours and is not entitled to the benefits and entitlements applicable for full-time employees.
• Labour Hire: The employees perform the work on a contract basis, with the contract start and end terms clearly defined. Commonly seen in the Information Technology industry
• The age and work rights to work in Australia
• Tax residential Status
• Adequate Work cover insurance to be provided by the employer
• Superannuation membership
• Tax File Number
• Bank Account details
• Sick leave
• Annual Leave
• Long Service Leave
• Public Holiday Pay
• Compassionate Leave
Three Widely practised pay periods are as below,
• Weekly-52 Weeks in a year
• Fortnightly- 26 Fortnights in a year
• Bi-monthly-24 bi-months in a year
Wages, Commission, Allowances, Bonuses and similar such names are construed as OTE (ordinary time earnings), and accordingly, SCG is payable by the employer on such earnings of their employees.
Overtime wages don’t attract a superannuation guarantee charge.
• Single Touch Payroll Reporting to the ATO at the end of each pay period processing.
• Superannuation contribution to the nominated super funds through the clearinghouse on quarterly or monthly intervals.
• PAYG Withholding reporting and payment to the ATO monthly or quarterly based on whether you are a small, medium or large withholder.
• Computation and reporting for the payroll tax on a monthly or annual basis to the respective state revenue offices based on which states your employees are located.
• Annual Actual wages declaration to your work cover insurances ( again varies for each state) based on which actual premium is determined.
• If you are engaged in Labour Hire contracts/Supply Services, a labour-hire licence has recently been made mandatory.
• End of Financial year (EOFY) STP reporting and reconciliations to produce payment summary reports to your employees and the ATO.
• Ensure the wages for June are paid and credited into the employees’ bank accounts on or before 30th June.
• Ensure your Superannuation for the June Quarter gets paid by 30th June to qualify for a tax deduction. If not possible to estimate/determine the superannuation liability for June, pay Apr & May at least, which will act as a tax saver for you.
• If you have any KPI Bonus, Commission, Directors Fee, Incentives etc., that are payable relevant to the current financial year but could only be correctly computed and paid in the subsequent financial year, make a provision in the current financial year will also act as a tax saver.
• Initial setting up and configuration of the employees with the proper employment classification and entitlements
• Pro-rata calculations for a new start and quitting/resigning/terminated employees
• Answering the technical queries from the employees
• Calculation of the complex payroll tax obligations and potential penalties if not reported correctly.
• Tracking of the leave entitlements, especially the Long Service Leave, as it varies from state to state.
• Ensuring the accrued employees’ entitlements are appropriately accounted for in the accounts of accounts to assess the realistic business performance metrics.
• Frequent changes in the working hours, overtime hours and pay rates would require someone capable of processing these correctly.
• Processing of parental leave, maternity benefits, redundancy and work injury-related entitlements and payments.
• Correct reporting to ATO and annual reconciliation for the wages/PAYG WH reported to the ATO with the payroll system.
• Do I have good governance and controls in my payroll process to mitigate the risk of error and fraud?
• If your payroll system is a standalone system, periodical summary reports will get picked up in your financial accounting systems.
• Suppose the KPI or performance bonus is meant to be paid as super exclusive, in 8/10 cases. In that case, it gets processed with superannuation, which goes unnoticed by the employers and does cause a severe negative impact on the bottom line.
• Setting up and configuring your payroll systems, specific to your requirements.
• Creating the master file data for your employees with date of birth, TFN, leave entitlements and pay rates.
• After getting the timesheet from you, we shall process the pay and send the draft for your approval.
• Once approved, we shall finalise the payroll, email the payslips to your employees, send you the payment electronic batch file for you to process through online banking and reporting to the ATO through STP.
• Superannuation processing either monthly or quarterly based on your reporting obligations.
• End of financial year STP finalisation and reporting to the ATO.
• Month end reports for you to track the various payment categories, changes over the previous pays,gross summary journal for your accounts department to account for the payroll.
• Round the clock support to address queries/issues coming from you and your employees.
• Appropriate calculation of tax for fractured pays arising due to termination and onboarding of employees outside the normal pay calendar.
Yes Premier One’s well trained accountants, CA’s and CPA’s are assisting small to medium sized enterprises across Australia. Few Areas we serve are
Individuals, Companies, Trusts, Partnerships, Sole trades, small businesses and many more
Yes though we are primarily located in Melbourne, We offer tax accounting services throughout our clients in Australia.
The cost of our Accounting and Tax services vary depending on various reasons for our clients. But we assure to provide our services at best possible price.
A good accountant does more than just prepare taxes and prepare financial statements for your concern. They are like your business mentor. Along with their primary responsibility of accounting they will guide you in reducing the cost and utilizing the finances efficiently for the growth of the organization.They deeply analyse, interpret and convert financial data into actionable business intelligence. Accounting services include tax planning, business consulting and personal financial advice.
We are located in Melbourne and serving our clients across all the states in Australia.
PremierOne is a leading tax accountant in Australia with highly experienced and dedicated tax experts. The experience of our Tax Accountants ranges from 10 to 40 years.
Some small business organizations may have an in-house Accountant/Bookkeeper, but that they may not have experience overcoming a particular challenge or achieving a particular goal (such as systems design, raising capital, etc.). A Virtual CFO may consult with or advise the existing Accountant to elevate the performance of their financial team, elevate overall financial strategy, and transfer valuable skills.
For small businesses, forecasts are needed for a variety of purposes, including budgeting, fundraising, analyzing the health of a company, projecting growth, restructuring etc. A good Virtual CFO in addition to an experienced accountant will have extensive experience in forecasting for small business and medium business. Hence, they will provide a detailed forecast based on your long-term goals.
Yes, our tax accountants from premierone will help with the business claims for the individuals,small business and others, throughout Australia from melbourne during accounting and also while filing the tax returns.
PremierOne offers payroll services across multiple softwares. However, for medium and small businesses we suggest using Xero and Myob softwares as they are widely used.
Yes. At PremierOne, though we are located in melbourne we offer online services throughout Australia for medium and small businesses for all tax & accounting needs
Premierone believes in one simple term – planning.
Small businesses must plan for a good succession plan in place, after which your transition out of your small business will happen more easily.
Make sure your succession plan is realistic and achievable.
our expert team will assist in the legal formalities and documentation for the transition.
Yes. Premierone supports small businesses by providing tax accounting services though they have backlog in tax filing. We will help the small businesses to sortout and clear the backlogs. We support businesses throughout Australia, Melbourne.
Yes. We help small businesses to fix issues in their previous tax returns if any.
Yes Our Clients can reach out to us after working hours and on weekends too by mobile or email in case of emergency.
Bookkeeping is the process of recording all your financial transactions into accounts on a regular basis preferable everyday. It is really essential for understanding your business performance and for preparing financial reports.
A small business bookkeeper is able to take care of the financial aspects of a small business that a busy Small Business Owner would usually have to handle, despite it often not being in their area of expertise.
Let a professional do a professional’s job. If you are like most business owners and CEOs, you take full pride in the services or products your company provides. You want to focus your time and energy on business strategy and goals. Outsourcing the accounting department to a dedicated, highly skilled professional services firm allows you to do exactly that. By outsourcing your accounting to PremierOne you’ll save valuable time in your day, reduce operating costs and gain peace of mind.
Though we are located in Melbourne we outsource our bookkeeper’s to all states across Australia.
Our Office is located in Melbourne, Victoria. Our complete address : Suite 225, Waterman Business Centre, 44 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby, Victoria – 3179.
Bookkeepers are primarily responsible for maintaining the details of all the transactions done. Some of his responsibilities include Payment remittance, submitting the payments, recording payments in ledgers etc.. some Bookkeepers also take the additional responsibility of sending reminders for payments to be received to the client and track if it is received.
Our bookkeepers should become familiar with your chart of accounts for recording your financial statements. Bookkeepers would also reconcile your bank accounts.
Yes Premierone’s bookkeepers are well equipped to keep track of your account receivable of your business.
Our bookkeepers will act as the main accounting professional for entire accounts of small business enterprises, while accountants would be able to manage only specific account types.
The Cost for bookkeepers vary depending on multiple factors for small businesses . However we guarantee you that we provide bookkeeping at most affordable price in the industry.
Our Bookkeepers provide data which can be used for understanding the financial status of small businesses. For financial advice and forecasts you can use our Virtual CFO services.
You can avail bookkeepers from a minimum of 5 hours depending on your need.
Yes our bookkeepers are experienced in Xero bookkeeping and are already doing Xero bookkeeping services for multiple clients.
Yes our bookkeepers are experienced in Myob bookkeeping and are already doing Xero bookkeeping services for multiple clients.
Are you currently undergoing growth such as adding new products or expanding into new markets? A Virtual CFO may have experience with similar products, markets, or industry and can advise on strategy. The Virtual CFO can also assist in cost management, risk analysis, and maximizing margins.
A Virtual CFO has most likely solved challenges like yours before and has experience knowing how to most effectively design and implement realistic, long-term change. Hence they can guide you better in resolving the financial challenges of your organization.
An Virtual CFO can help with raising capital by providing strategy, assisting in due diligence, attending meetings to establish expertise, advising on the right combination of debt and equity financing, and to negotiating term sheets.
Virtual CFO’s can help maximize margins by analyzing current costs and pricing structures. Our Virtual CFO will be able to analyze your current financial documents to determine improvements that can be made, and to help execute those improvements.
Virtual CFO’s can help in scaling your systems to handle growth and added complexity, including financial, sales, operational, or business systems; new or improved systems need to be put in place.
If an organization is currently between CFOs or still determining whether a full-time CFO can benefit their company, they may hire a Virtual interim CFO to manage financial strategy in the meantime.
Some organizations may have an in-house Accountant/Bookkeeper, but that they may not have experience overcoming a particular challenge or achieving a particular goal (such as systems design, raising capital, etc.). A Virtual CFO may consult with or advise the existing Accountant to elevate the performance of their financial team, elevate overall financial strategy, and transfer valuable skills.
Virtual CFO’s are needed for a variety of purposes, including budgeting, fundraising, analyzing the health of a company, projecting growth, restructuring etc. A good Virtual CFO will have extensive experience in forecasting and will provide a detailed forecast based on your long-term goals.
As the company begins to grow, the need for financial planning also arises.Hence, it is inevitable to hire a seasoned professional for managing your finances. Instead of hiring a full time professional small businesses are availing our virtual cfo services across Australia( Melbourne, Perth, Sydney etc..)
Our Virtual CFO’s will oversee your current bookkeeping and controller staff to ensure all procedures have right validation and balances to strengthen security. They also present accurate financials. Our Virtual CFO’s will also ensure you are using the correct and most up-to-date financial software to best operate your business.
Premierone provides virtual CFO services across all locations in Australia. Few Cities we majorly serve are Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Scoresby etc..
Meet Our Team
Our Certification Partners